How did you get into swinging?

A place to share events for swingers or connect with other swingers in your area.
KiKi32

Postby KiKi32 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:14 am

What are you opinions and view points now on swinging now that you've been doing it for a while?
Advice to people new to the idea/concept/lifestyle?
What do you wish you knew / did differently in the beginning?
KIKI is Kinky.
moderef1091

Re: How did you get into swinging?

Postby moderef1091 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:46 pm

That's a great question. Swinging is a vast topic and is not for everyone. The best way to get "into" swinging is to do your research. Find a local swingers club and attend one of their parties. Experience swingers are always willing to provide insightful tips on the do's and don'ts. There are different types of swinging as well, which does not always include a partner swap. It just really depends on what you and your partner are into and what turns you on. The most important element of swinging, however; is the constant communication before, during, and after an event. Every experience is unique. Having a stable and well-grounded relationship with your partner is key to enjoying the swinging experience. :P
peaCOCK

Re: How did you get into swinging?

Postby peaCOCK » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:14 pm

My boyfriend randomly asked me about how I would feel about having sex with one of our couple friends. At first it took me by surprise and I thought "no way". After discussing it more and more I started to feel more comfortable with the idea. Especially after realizing that Monogamy is not terribly realistic. I also learned that it's extremely common and it also brings couples closer together. So we became cool with the idea and then one day it happened. Not with another couple but with another guy. I really liked it A LOT and my boyfriend thought it was hot as well. They didn't do anything with each other but only did things to/with me. Now we're excited to bring someone else in or a couple. The only way to become comfortable with it is continue to communicate as well as start to handle the idea of jealousy. It's easy to be jealous but you have to work on it.

Return to “Swing / Alternative Relationships”