Toy for Wanda Mount

Talk about your favorite sex toys or ask for recommendations
dblueolm

Toy for Wanda Mount

Postby dblueolm » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:06 am

Hello! I was interested in getting a wanda toy mount sometime soon, can you suggest some toys that go with it besides the magic wand?
LiberatorMod

Re: Toy for Wanda Mount

Postby LiberatorMod » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:39 pm

dblueolm wrote:Hello! I was interested in getting a wanda toy mount sometime soon, can you suggest some toys that go with it besides the magic wand?

The Wanda toy mount was designed specifically with a Magic Wand in mind! Other products similar to a magic wand, like a doxy will work as well. I would suggest buying some smart wand attachments for your wand!
dblueolm

Postby dblueolm » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:01 pm

Has anyone every tried to put anything besides a Magic Wand in the Wanda though? Just curious to see what else can fit in there haha.
LiberatorMod

Postby LiberatorMod » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:11 am

dblueolm wrote:Has anyone every tried to put anything besides a Magic Wand in the Wanda though? Just curious to see what else can fit in there haha.

After being asked this question I went into Liberators Factory Storeroom, grabbed multiple vibrators, dildos and various toys to stick in the Wanda mount. What I found was the base of the dildos were too large/flared to fit. And the atypical vibrators were too skinny so they fell into the hole that is wide and long enough to hold the magic wand. I am sure there is a toy out there that the Wand will hold besides a Magic Wand. It would need to be about the same circumference (as a Magic Wand) and potentially a longer toy for it to be secure/stable enough. If you find a toy that fits please report back as I am curious and would love to know!
dblueolm

Postby dblueolm » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:04 am

LiberatorMod wrote:
dblueolm wrote:Has anyone every tried to put anything besides a Magic Wand in the Wanda though? Just curious to see what else can fit in there haha.

After being asked this question I went into Liberators Factory Storeroom, grabbed multiple vibrators, dildos and various toys to stick in the Wanda mount. What I found was the base of the dildos were too large/flared to fit. And the atypical vibrators were too skinny so they fell into the hole that is wide and long enough to hold the magic wand. I am sure there is a toy out there that the Wand will hold besides a Magic Wand. It would need to be about the same circumference (as a Magic Wand) and potentially a longer toy for it to be secure/stable enough. If you find a toy that fits please report back as I am curious and would love to know!

I actually for curious and tried a few things I own last night. So! You can put a tantus echo handle in there! I also have other off brand wands that will fit in there also.
LiberatorMod

Postby LiberatorMod » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:53 am

dblueolm wrote:I actually for curious and tried a few things I own last night. So! You can put a tantus echo handle in there! I also have other off brand wands that will fit in there also.

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback!

Return to “Toys”