Best toys/products recommended for girl on girl?

A place for anyone in the LGBTQ community to share or connect.
jinxnij
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:46 pm
Contact:

Best toys/products recommended for girl on girl?

Postby jinxnij » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:04 pm

Toy recommendations for the lesbians of this forum!
janedoe
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Best toys/products recommended for girl on girl?

Postby janedoe » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:58 pm

jinxnij wrote:Toy recommendations for the lesbians of this forum!

Double sided dildos! Vixen creations sell a few different options. Dildos, in general, are great <3
dblueolm
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:58 am

Re: Best toys/products recommended for girl on girl?

Postby dblueolm » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:00 pm

janedoe wrote:
jinxnij wrote:Toy recommendations for the lesbians of this forum!

Double sided dildos! Vixen creations sell a few different options. Dildos, in general, are great <3



The Mustang from Vixen is a fav of mine to use on the ladies as well as myself! It is also fun to tease with a magic wand.
consentsalamander
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Best toys/products recommended for girl on girl?

Postby consentsalamander » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:15 am

dblueolm wrote:It is also fun to tease with a magic wand.

Magic Wand! Do you use the corded or the cordless one?
Consent Salamander!
dblueolm
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:58 am

Re: Best toys/products recommended for girl on girl?

Postby dblueolm » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:43 am

consentsalamander wrote:
dblueolm wrote:It is also fun to tease with a magic wand.

Magic Wand! Do you use the corded or the cordless one?


I only have the corded one atm, but it still gets the job done! :D

Return to “LGBTQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron